Schedule an Exam
New information, please read!
1. Students registered with Disability Services and receiving test-taking accommodations may use this service.
2. Students must sign-up 3 business days in advance of test-taking session. For example, if you have a Monday exam at 1:00 PM, you must sign up for it by Wednesday at 1:00 PM.
- Certain exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis by contacting Beth Whitcomb or Sheri Noble; but there is no guarantee that your test can be proctored if not given this advance notice
- 8:00 AM exams will not be offered without prior DS approval
3. Please enter all the information accurately: Date, AM or PM and especially any notes in regards to circumstances or use of technology. Remember to hit the “Save” button!
Check to see if scheduled correctly by clicking on “View My Exams”
4. We are closed for chapel and do not give chapel excuses
5. You have permission to make changes to testing time only if the regular test time impacts attendance in a class, chapel or regular business hours (8:30 AM-4:45 PM). Please state this in the note section.
- Classes that overlap regular class time do not need professor approval.
- Tests scheduled for a different time from scheduled class time need professor approval.
- Student will ask the professor to email DS this approval.
6. Testing materials: If you know in advance that you will be allowed a calculator or any use of other materials during an exam, please remind the professor that DS must have advance knowledge and approval of materials or you will not be able to use them.