Welcome to Westmont Health Center
The Health Center is committed to being on mission with Christ in our participation as health care providers in the movement of God's love towards people. We accomplish this by maintaining a staff with years of experience and training in the area of college health. As such, we are able to provide the excellent health care that is required for this unique population. By partnering with students in assuming responsibility for their own health care needs, we hope to equip these young adults with the skills needed to access health care throughout their lives.
Upcoming Events: April is designated as Sexual Assault Awareness Month
For more information about Sexual Assault and Prevention visit www.nsvrc.org/saam
Health Center Hours:
|Hours of Operation||Emergencies|
Monday - Friday
10a-12p & 1p-4p
No appointment necessary
Urgent Care Center
51 Hitchcock Way
Hours: M-F 8a-8p
Meet the Staff
Sandy Mezzio, PA
Sharon Willis, RN
Claire Cetti; Office Manager
The Med Center
2954 State St
Hours: M-F 8a-8p
Sun & Holidays:
The Health Center is closed:
During the summer, the clinic is closed, but we do respond to questions left on our phone and email.
Call 805-565-6164 or email email@example.com.
See Emergencies for off-hour medical needs.
Cottage Hospital Emergency
Pueblo & Bath St
Tips to Stay Healthy:
- To avoid becoming ill, students should take the following precautions:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and properly dispose of used tissues.
- Avoid contact with people who are ill, especially if they have a fever and cough.
- Clean living quarters and offices frequently, wiping down frequently touched surfaces such as: doorknobs, handrails, desks, tables, chairs, counters and surfaces.
- Ask your health-care provider if you should be vaccinated and if you are at high risk for complications from H1N1.
- Practice good health habits including adequate sleep, eating nutritious food and keeping physically active