Finding a job at Westmont College
• All Westmont students have access to WestmontLink, our free online job site. Through this site you will be able to view all on-and off-campus job listings, announcements related to visiting recruiters, and more. You are encourged to visit WestmontLink using this link and register for an account.
• All job listings can be found under the tab Jobs and Internships and are called CSM Jobs. Select ADVANCED SEARCH and scroll to the bottom of the page and Select ON-CAMPUS JOBS and hit search. Most positions will require you to have a resume on file in your WestmontLink account in order to apply. If you do not have a resume to upload, you can create one easily using Resume Builder (under the Documents tab on the WestmontLink Home page)
• Westmont supervisors post on campus jobs several weeks prior to the start of the academic year. Students are strongly encouraged to check online postings regularly and apply promptly. Be advised that on campus jobs fill very quickly and it is a competitive environment. Do not hesitate to apply often and make secondary contact with all potential supervisors as they are extremely busy in the weeks before the start of the Fall semester. Waiting too long to begin your job search may result in a lack of viable options and ultimately a job on campus.
• Job postings include on-campus Westmont jobs, as well as ongoing and temporary listings for childcare, gardening, office work, tutoring, and other miscellaneous indoor and outdoor work. For positions off campus, you will need to make the appropriate ararngements regarding transportation to these positiions. The Westmont shuttle can be utiliized as a resource, and some employers are willing to pick up students on-campus.
• Students are strongly advised to work no more than 8-10 hours per week to adequately balance academic and work committments.
* We are committed to helping students find employment at Westmont, and there are hundreds of on campus jobs, but it is ultimately the responsibility of each student to be ACTIVELY searching for employment.
• Any further questions about securing employment on campus should be directed to: