Online Registration for New Students for Fall Semester 2013 will begin on August 5, 2013.
Registration instructions will be emailed to new and transfer students on Monday, July 22 to their Westmont email addresses. Please see Step 1 for instructions on username/password set up.
(Click on the Checklist Items below)
1. Set up your Westmont College Email/WebAdvisor Username and Password .
Starting June 3, 2013: How to Activate My Username and Password
If you are having trouble accessing your Westmont email account, you may also try resetting your password using these instructions.
- Check your Westmont email account at my.westmont.edu
2. Academic Advising: What courses should I take my first semester at Westmont?
- Academic Advising Tutorial
- Academic Advising Packet for First-Year and Transfer Students
- Prospective Liberal Studies Majors
- Prospective Pre-Health Majors
Other Academic Advising Resources on the Web
- College Catalog 2012-2013
- GE Courses
- General Education (GE) FAQ’s
- Language Placement FAQ’s
- Calculus Placement Exam
- AP Exam Credit
- IB Exam Credit
5. Academic Advising
Toll-Free Number: 1(800) 998-5650
July 29-August 2 9:00am-4:00pm Pacific Daylight time
August 5-8 9:00am-4:00pm Pacific Daylight time
6. Order Textbooks Online after you've successfully registered for classes