New students and consortium visitors will receive registration instructions on December 9, 2014.
Registration instructions will be emailed to new and returning students to their Westmont email addresses. Please see Step 1 for instructions on username/password set up once you have confirmed through the Admissions Office.
1. Set up your Westmont College Email/WebAdvisor Username and Password.
Registration features are now available to you on WebAdvisor
- How to Activate My Username and Password (Your social security number is required. If you do not have a social security number, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
- Check your Westmont email account at my.westmont.edu
Only use the prefix of your Westmont email address to log in to Westmont email and WebAdvisor. Do not use "@westmont.edu" as part of your username.
- Your Academic Advisor
- General Education at Westmont College
- Discovering your Program Evaluation and Transcript in WebAdvisor
- Reviewing Accepted Transfer Work
- Westmont College Catalog
- What Language/Math Class Should I Take?
- Take the Language Placement Exam
- Take the Calculus Placement Exam
- What Will My AP/IB scores Do for Me at Westmont?
- Reviewing Accepted Test Scores
- What Classes Should I Take?
- Navigating WebAdvisor to View the Class Schedule
- When Can I Register?
- Using WebAdvisor to Select and Register for Classes
- How Can I Get Started on My Major Now?
- View 4-Year Sample Plans by Major
- Staying in Good Standing at Westmont College
- Adding a Class From Your Waitlist
- Adding & Dropping Classes
- Reviewing the Academic Calendar
- Navigating the Registrar’s page
- Prepare to call in
- Academic Advising Contact Information
- When you have finished registering, you may purchase your textbooks. Your online order, will be available for pick up at the Westmont Post Office; you will receive a notice in your Westmont mail box when your order is ready for pick-up.