Professor of Physics, Department Chair
Phone: (805) 565-7015
Office Location: Physics Building 107
Low Temperature Superconductivity
- B.S. Physics -Stanford University
- Ph.D. Physics -Stanford University
- Research Physicist at Superconducting Technologies, Inc.: Temperature dependent microwave measurements on superconducting filters.
- Visiting Researcher at Conductus, Inc.: Research on SQUID magnetometers, digital superconducting electronics.
- Research Associate at Naval Research Laboratory: Established a superconducting tunneling program and UHV sputtering of superconductors.