Steven A. Rogers
Associate Professor of Psychology
Phone: (805) 565-6818
Office Location: Winter Hall 337
Clinical Psychology, Adult & Adolescent Therapy, Neuropsychology
Dr. Rogers earned his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Fuller Theological Seminary in 2004 and a post-doctoral fellowship in the neurology of aging at UCLA. He is a clinical psychologist and has a private practice specializing in psychotherapy with adults and adolescents. He also serves as a clinical neuropsychologist with the Pacific Neuroscience Medical Group. His research interests focus on the neuropsychology of aging, dementia, and spirituality. He joined the faculty in 2006.
Fall 2016 Class Schedule
- Clinical Neuropsychology (PSY-123-1) MWF 8:00 a.m. - 9:05 a.m.
- Clinical Neuropsychology Lab ( PSY-123L-1) M 3:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m..
- Abnormal Psychology(PSY-131-1) MWF 12:45 p.m. - 1:50 p.m.
- Individual Research in Psychology (PSY-192-1) Days, Times, Location TBA
- Capstone Senior Research in Psychology (PSY-196-1) TH 3:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.