Steps for Students Seeking Disability Services
All incoming students seeking services with Disability Services are responsible for completing the following six steps before they will be considered "enrolled" in the Disability Services program. For returning students, you must initiate a meeting with the Director of Disability Services. Please contact us with any questions.
- New Students should initiate should initiate a meeting with the Disability Services Director for an intake interview by calling 805-565-6186 or 565-6135 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment time.
- Submit Disability Services application by mail, fax, or bring with you to your intake interview.
- Submit Confidentiality Agreement by mail or fax, or bring with you to your intake interview.
- Review the website and select appropriate disability verification form (see selections at the left of this page) and/or testing required to document disability. Print the form that is most appropriate for your disability.
- Provide Disability Services with verification of your disability completed by a licensed professional, as outlined on the website under Disability Verification.
- Make an appointment with Disability Services Director to discuss your needs and any services or accommodations you may be eligible to receive.
Disability Verification from professional (see requirements)
Make an appointment with Disability Services Director
Meet with director