Welcome to your web site! Please share some of your favorite moments or memories, some more current photographs, what you're doing now, and how your communication studies continue to inform your lives. We would also like to build a database with the following information -- yes, some of this is already in the alumni relations database, but not all of it -- and none of it is in ours.
Also let us know if you are willing to be contacted by current students for informational interviews and advice:
- Your Name (and spouse's name if applicable)
- Year You Graduated
- Any Graduate School? Where? Degree?
- Current Profession / Organization / Title
- What Books You're Reading, Where You Volunteer, & What Your Life Looks Like Now
- Your Current Email & Snail Mail Addresses
We love to hear from you -- honestly!
Don't forget to come to Homecoming this fall, October 16-17, 2009:
Home is a place, but in a more fundamental sense home is people. Like relatives arriving for a family reunion, you are bringing a lot of what makes Westmont "home" with you just by coming. Your presence will be refreshing not only for you travelers, but for us too..." Telford Work
Send Your Updates to: Deborah Dunn -- dunn at westmont dot edu