Prepare for Westmont
You have chosen Westmont. Congratulations!
While you and Freshmen will both be new to the campus, we recognize you have different needs.
Below is a list of REQUIRED actions to take that will help you transition well to Westmont.
- Register for classes
- Read First Lecture Book
- Login to your Westmont email/calendar
- Check Financial Aid status
- Pay your first bill
- Complete health forms
- Check room assignment
- Take online safety quiz.
- How to Transition Well
- How to Pack
- Diversity at Westmont
- Information about Purchasing Textbooks
- What the Chronicle of Higher Education has to say about the transfer student adjustment
- Link to FAQ's for all incoming students
- Explore Fall 2013's and Spring 2014's Orientation Schedules, below; these will give you a better feel for what to expect upon arrival at Westmont.
Orientation Schedules for Transfer students
The Fall 2014 Schedule will be published soon. Until it does, feel free to get a taste of Orientation by checking out last year's Schedules:
Fall Orientation Schedule (Fall 2013):
Spring Transfer Orientation Schedule (Spring 2014):