Prepare for Westmont
You have chosen Westmont. Congratulations!
While you and Freshmen will both be new to the campus, we recognize you have different needs.
Below is a list of REQUIRED actions to take that will help you transition well to Westmont.
- Read First Lecture Book
- Take online safety quiz
- Login to your Westmont email/calendar
- Complete the academic advising questionnaire
- Review registration information
- Complete health forms
- Complete the modern language exam
- Check room assignment
- Register for classes
- Pay your first bill
- Complete Campus Clarity's online prevention course
- How to Transition Well
- If you want to work on campus (What you need to bring)
- How to Pack
- Diversity at Westmont
- Information about Purchasing Textbooks
- What the Chronicle of Higher Education has to say about the transfer student adjustment
- Link to FAQs for all incoming students
- Explore Fall 2015's and Spring 2015's Orientation Schedules, below; these will give you a better feel for what to expect upon arrival at Westmont.
Orientation Schedules for Transfer students
The full Fall 2015 Schedule will be published soon. Until it does, feel free to get a taste of Orientation by checking out an abbreviated schedule and last year's schedule:
Fall Orientation Abbreviated Schedule (Fall 2015):
Spring Transfer Orientation Schedule (Spring 2015):