Campus Departments Disability Services
Welcome to Westmont Office of Disability Services (ODS)!
We are currently using a new disability services platform called Aim. Below are links to get you started.
Important note for incoming students: Requests for accommodations will be processed according to our deadlines. We prefer to receive applications and documentation by August 1, 2020 for incoming students. Please keep in mind we will process completed files according to the date received and if received late, this may delay implementation of accommodations.
How to Request Accommodations
- Complete our new Disability Services Application!
- Upload your disability documentation using our new AIM platform (links provided in a response email).
- Schedule an appointment with ODS at email@example.com
- Meet with the director for your “interactive process” to discuss accommodations (may be virtual).
- Once accommodations are determined, accommodation letters will go to your professors.
We are located upstairs in the Voskuyl Library, offices 310A and 311. Please call (805) 565-6135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before dropping by.
Disability Services promotes access and equity for all students of Westmont. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to eliminate barriers to all our students who have a disability. We work closely with our faculty and staff to create an inclusive environment that is conducive to learning and that minimizes the impact of your disability to allow you equal access to your educational experience. We assist Westmont in meeting its obligations under federal and state statutes.
The mission of the Office of Disability Services is to support, encourage and promote the academic and personal development of each student with disabilities and work towards greater recognition of their unique and valuable role in God's kingdom.