Campus Departments Disability Services
Welcome to Westmont Office of Disability Services (ODS)!
Disability Services promotes access and equity for all students of Westmont. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to eliminate barriers to all our students who have a disability. We work closely with our faculty and staff to create an inclusive environment that is conducive to learning and that minimizes the impact of your disability to allow you equal access to your educational experience. We assist Westmont in meeting its obligations under federal and state statutes.
The mission of the Office of Disability Services is to support, encourage and promote the academic and personal development of each student with disabilities and work towards greater recognition of their unique and valuable role in God's kingdom.
Important note for incoming students: Requests for accommodations will be processed according to our deadlines. Please keep in mind that we will process completed files according to the date received and if received late, this may delay implementation of accommodations.
How to Request Accommodations
- Complete and return Student Intake & Consent Form
- Send copy of disability verification from a licensed professional
- Once file is complete, make an appointment with ODS director at email@example.com
- Meet with director for “interactive process” to discuss accommodations
- Once accommodations are agreed upon, director will write accommodation letters to professors during student meeting
- Student will deliver accommodation letters to professors
Our offices are located upstairs in the Voskuyl Library, 310A and 311