Off-Campus Programs Committee
The Off-Campus Programs Committee meets as needed during the academic year.
Members (2019-20): Patti Hunter (chair), Kim Notehelfer, Michelle Hardley, Gregg Afman, Dinora Cardoso, Charles Farhadian
Members (Spring 2021): Patti Hunter (chair), Kim Notehelfer, Michelle Hardley, Gregg Afman, Dinora Cardoso, Rebecca McNamara
1. Agenda for Spring 2021 gives an overview of the committee responsibilities and identifies some broad categories for our work for the semester.
2. Roster of Program 2022-23 poses questions that we will aim to answer during the meeting.
The following documents are available for future meetings and discussions:
Agenda Archive 2019-2020
- Overview of responsibilities.
- Programs for 2021-22
- Proposal template--new this year, we are asking potential semester program directors to submit 20 months before the program.
- Europe 2021 proposal--Amanda Sparkman and Caryn Reeder are proposing this program.
- Westmont in Northern Europe--Chris Hoeckley and Cheri-Larsen Hoeckley propose to run their program as it has been run over the past decade.
- Mayterm proposals.
- Mayterm proposals for review.
- Proposal template--you may wish to review this template to see what information is expected in proposals at this stage.
- 2021 proposals