Due to COVID-19 Commencement has been postponed. Cap & Gown
Westmont Commencement has been postponed due to COVID-19. The new date will be announced as soon as plans are finalized. We are looking forward to celebrating the Class of 2020. In anticipation of the new date, we recommend keeping your order, if placed, and completing your order if you haven't already. Once the date is announced, please contact us if you require a refund. All graduates are required to wear a cap and gown to participate in weekend ceremonies.
ORDER CAP & GOWN AT SENIOR FAIR
Don't miss out on the Senior Fair! The one-stop shop for all your commencement needs.
- WHERE: Global Leadership Center
- WHEN: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 from 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Order your cap & gown ($55 - bring cash, credit/debit, or a check)
- Order graduation announcements
- Talk with the Career Development and Calling Office for resume tips and post-college job opportunities
- Enter to win raffle prizes
PICK UP CAP & GOWN
- New Cap & Gown pick up dates will be determined by the new commencement date. There are no cap and gown pickups available at this time.
All graduates must pick up their caps, gowns, and parking passes (one pass for each ceremony). Tickets are not required for either ceremony.