Cap and Gown
All graduates are required to wear a cap and gown to participate in Baccalaureate and/or Commencement ceremonies. Information on how seniors are to order and pick-up their cap and gown can be found below:
*ORDER Cap & Gown at Senior Fair: Wednesday, March 7
Don't miss out on the Senior Fair! The one-stop shop for all your commencement needs.
- WHERE: Global Leadership Center
- WHEN: Wednesday, March 7 from 10:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Order your cap & gown ($33 fee - bring cash, credit/debit, or a check)
- Order graduation announcements
- Talk with the Career Development & Calling Office for resume tips & post-college job opportunities
- Enter raffle prizes
- ... and so much more!
If you were unable to attend, please order your cap & gown online HERE.
*PICK-UP Cap & Gown: Wednesday, May 2
- WHERE: On campus, President's Patio
- WHEN: Wednesday, May 2 from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All graduates will pick-up their cap and gown, Baccalaureate parking pass (1), and Commencement parking pass (1) . There are no tickets required for either ceremony. These will be distributed on Westmont's campus by the Alumni Office staff.
*PICK-UP Cap & Gown: Thursday, May 3
- WHERE: Alumni Office
- WHEN: Thursday, May 3 from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*Additional Cap & Gown Pick-up Times: May 4 & 5
For graduates unable to come to campus prior to May 5, caps and gowns, along with Baccalaureate and Commencement parking passes (one pass for each ceremony), will be distributed on campus at the following times and location:
- Baccalaureate Friday, May 4 from 3 - 5:30 p.m.
- Commencement Saturday, May 5 from 7:30 - 8 a.m.
- WHERE: On campus - D.C. Parking Lot (Outside the Kerr Student Center)
Please contact the Alumni Office with any questions regarding cap and gown pick-up at (805)565-6056 or email@example.com.