Next Frontiers is a 12-month program designed to help mid-career pastors thrive in congregational leadership during times of transition in ministry. The key features of the program include opportunities for reimagining our pastoral identity, fostering spiritual renewal and engaging in meaningful relationship with veteran ministers who will serve as models and mentors.
- Relationship with Experienced Clergy and Peers
- Online tools for spiritual formation activities
- On-going learning
California Class of 2023
- Session One: October 10-13, 2022, Menlo Park
- Session Two: March 6-9, 2023, Malibu
- Application Deadline is June 1, 2022
California Class of 2024
- Session One: September 11-14, 2023, Menlo Park
- Session Two: March 11-14, 2024, Malibu
- Application Deadline is June 1, 2023
Want to talk with someone about the program?
Are you an early-career pastor? Consider New Frontiers, Westmont's program to support pastors earlier in their vocational journey.