Business Office Student Accounts
Welcome to Student Accounts. Our office is responsible for processing all payments for tuition, room, board and miscellaneous fees.
FOR NEW INCOMING STUDENTS, PLEASE SEE MANAGING YOUR STUDENT ACCOUNT.
All incoming students and their parents must complete the Electronic Student Accounts Master Payment Agreement, in order to complete registration.
Electronic Student Accounts Master Payment Agreement Required:
You’ll soon receive an email from student accounts with a DocuSign link to an Master Payment Agreement that you and your parents will need to complete and sign online. Once you have signed the Payment Agreement, you will be directed to the webpage to create your own log in.
You may also want to read our FAQ's which answers many questions parents and students may have.
1. If you plan to request any type of financial aid, submit a FAFSA and provide all required documentation to the Financial Aid Office.
2. New Students: Complete the Electronic Student Account Master Payment Agreement.
3. Go to the Estimate Semester Minimum Initial Payment Due page to plan your payments.
4. Make payments on schedule. You can sign up for an Automated ClearingHouse (ACH) electronic funds transfer on our payment website.
Complete and return all the financial aid forms and documents to the Financial Aid Office by June 1, 2019, to keep your information with the Student Account Office accurate and up to date. Pending financial aid awaiting documentation don't alter your required minimum payments.
To ensure quality service and timely transfer of financial aid to your student account, please direct your financial aid questions to the Financial Aid Office, 888-963-4624 or email@example.com.
Student Account Master Payment Agreement
Prior to your first semester at Westmont, you will receive an email to complete the Electronic Student Account Master Payment Agreement which is a credit agreement between you and the college using the DocuSign electronic signature process. This agreement describes the terms for dealing with the unpaid portion of your student charges as well as any student initiated charges for things such as medicine from the Health Center.
For your convenience, it is only necessary to complete and submit once, when you first enroll at Westmont.
Students are responsible for managing their online account to ensure that proper payment is paid by the due date. Account charges and required payment information will be updated frequently and can be viewed online at any time. Your student must grant you access as an authorized user to view their account online and manage access at this online address. Student Accounts On-line Billing Students, and their authorized user, will receive a monthly email reminder to view their Student Account.
Your fall 2019student account bill is available online.
***Please note that we do not accept credit and debit cards as payment.
If you don’t see your financial aid on your student account, please log into the Financial Aid Student Portal and click on the “Required Documents” tab.
• Documents required for “packaging” will hold up any financial aid.
• Documents required for a particular “fund” will hold up the appropriate source(s) of aid.
• Submit these documents to the Office of Financial Aid as soon as possible; processing incoming documents can take up to two weeks.
• Check the status of your financial aid HERE.
• Until the first day of classes, all financial aid will display as “Pending.” Private education loans and scholarships from outside sources will not show until we receive them.
• Payment is due by August 15 whether you pay in full or make the first of three payments. If we receive the minimum payment after this date, you must pay a late fee of $150.
• If you do not pay in full by August 15, you are automatically enrolled in the Payment Plan with a $45 fee. These payments are required on August 15, September 15 and October 15.
• Spring 2019 and Mayterm/Summer 2019 student account balances must be paid in full or students may lose their classes for the fall 2019 semester.
• Monthly finance charges will be assessed at the end of each month. Finance charges will apply even if you make the required payment plan payments on schedule.
For more information
- If you have student accounts questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-963-4624.
- If you have financial aid questions, please contact email@example.com or call 888-963-4624.
- If you have housing and meal plans questions, contact the Housing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-565-6036.
Is there a difference between the Student Accounts office and the Financial Aid office?
The Student Accounts office processes the billing and collects payments.
The Financial Aid office awards scholarships and grants and processes loans applications.
Can I access my account online?
To access current account balance information, and answers to other frequently asked questions, please go to
How can parents receive billing emails?
Students designate other individuals, such as parents, by
logging in to their online account and inputting the name
and email address of each designee under Manage Access.
How do I get a receipt for my online payment?
Immediately after the payment is authorized, the bank will
send you an email with a payment confirmation. That payment
will be displayed when you login to your Student Account on
the next business day.
What forms of payment do you accept for Student Accounts?
Electronic transfers (ACH) are available on the links section of our webpage and also on the web services page. In order to credit the student on the same day, electronic transfer requests must be received in the Business Office before 6:00pm, Pacific Time.
Westmont College also accepts cash, money orders, checks or wire transfers for payments on a student’s account.
Do you accept Credit Card payments?
No, the credit card merchant fee is prohibitively expensive
When is the last day I can cancel my enrollment and still
receive a full refund?
If you cancel your enrollment before 9 a.m. on the first day
of the semester and have not attended any classes, you will
be eligible for a refund of your payments less your non-refundable deposit.
How do I avoid finance charges?
Finance charges are assessed on unpaid Student Account balances every month. Paying your balance in full each month avoids the assessment of finance charges.
How do I send a payment by wire?
To wire funds to Westmont, please use the following information:
Federal Routing Number: xxxxxxxxx (Please contact us for the number)
Bank Name and Address: Bank of the West
300 South Grand Ave. 13th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Beneficiary Account #: xxxx-xxx (Please contact us for the number)
Beneficiary Name: Westmont College
PLEASE REFERENCE: Student name and ID number
After you wire the money, please inform Student Account of the student ID, amount and name of your bank by email or phone.
How can i get cash on campus?
There is a Bank of the West ATM in Kerr Student Center.
Why do I have to pay a Health Fee?
The health fee partially defrays the cost of, and allows students access to services provided by the health care team at Westmont’s Student Health Center. The Student Health Center is a full service primary care clinic, providing care to students who are injured or ill.
May 4, 2019 - Commencement
May 6, 2019- First day of Mayterm classes.
Mayterm Payments due in full on first day of classes.
June 7, 2019 - Last day of Mayterm classes
August 15 - Pay in full or pay first fall semester payment
September 15 - Pay second fall semester plan payment
October 15 - Pay third fall semester plan payment
October 31 - Pay remaining fall semester balance
December 15 - Pay in full or first spring semester payment
January 15 - Pay second spring semester plan payment
February 15 - Pay third spring semester plan payment
March 31 - Pay remaining spring semester balance