Campus Life Westmont Leadership Development Program
- Applications for WLDP are due November 29th 2021
- Applicants will be notified if they are selected by December 10th 2021
- The Cohort will launch in January 2022
Leadership is a relationship that involves inspiring change and transformation.
WLDP invests in students who demonstrate leadership potential and a commitment to ongoing learning. The engaging 5-week program is cohort-based, with space for approximately 25 participants representing a diverse cross-section of first year Westmont students. Applicants must be nominated by a Westmont employee to apply. Applications do not guarantee participation in the program, as we aim to create a well-balanced and diverse cohort.
Over the course of the program, participants will:
- Create a collaborative learning community
- Explore the key characteristics of Christian Leadership
- Clarify one's natural talents and strengths and how those contribute to God's Kingdom purposes
- Gain practical skills & confidence to serve as a leader on campus or in your communities.
Dates WLDP Sessions 2022
- Weekly Trainings: Friday, January 21 - Friday, February 11, 3:30-4:45pm
- Leadership Development Exercise: Friday, January 14th, 3:30-5:30PM
Click here for WLDP Expectations