PO's & Supplier Interface Addressing Mail & Packages to Westmont Departments
All items must be addressed to the intended department, as follows:
Attn: (Department - MANDATORY / Plus Individual - OPTIONAL)
(It is best to leave individual names off default addresses that will be used continuously)
955 La Paz Road
Santa Barbara CA 93108-1099
NOTE: If you know the department is in Kerrwood Hall, please use zip code 93108-1089. This is helpful for some presorting the USPS local annex can do for us in advance.
Some very common delays of incoming mail are:
- Applications should be addressed "Attn: Admissions"
- Transcripts should be addressed "Attn: Registrar"
- Student account payments should be addressed "Attn: Student Accounts"
- Gifts should be addressed "Attn: Office of Advancement"
- Invoices should be addressed to the department that placed the order (more info).
Please make sure all of the required information (per above) is VISIBLE on envelopes, packing slips, AND shipping labels without requiring the envelope or package to be opened. Non-compliant packages that cannot be determined without opening the package are RETURNED TO SENDER.
If you are doing business with multiple departments, please address separately to each of those departments UNLESS you have discussed and set up central billing with the Office of Procurement.
Please direct any invoice specific questions or concerns to the department(s) with whom you are working.
About addressing to Westmont students (in case you searched to the wrong page)