August 2024 Warrior Welcome
Parents, guardians and families of new Westmont students, you are invited to experience a warm Warrior Welcome, including Parent Orientation, August 2024.
Following new student move in, while your student engages in Student Orientation, sessions geared toward parents and guardians help you learn more about Westmont and what to expect during your student's college journey. You won't want to miss it!
Registration and details will be provided in summer 2024.
|Move in Times||Parent Orientation (Sample) Schedule||Student Orientation Schedule|
Move-in day tips
- If you have not received an email from the Parents Relations Office, please email email@example.com to update your contact information.
- If you are traveling from a distance and will need to spend the night in Santa Barbara following your student's move-in time, visit our lodging and accommodations page for options (For information on lodging and accommodations)
- Check your student’s financial aid status
- Pay your first bill
- Encourage your student to sign up for a First-Year Seminar and a First-Year Retreat.
- For more information, go to the Student Orientation website.
- Enrolling in college is an exciting time for your family, but it also raises a lot of questions. That’s why we invite you to attend Parent Orientation!
- At our Parent Orientation you’ll learn about the various aspects of the college’s academic, residential, and student life programs.
- You’ll meet President Gayle D. Beebe, faculty, administrative staff, other parents and students.
- You’ll receive information tailored just for you and gain a deeper sense of sharing in your student’s college life.
- Multiple outlet surge protectors
- Towels and washcloths
- Blankets, pillows and extra-long twin sheets (36 x 80 in)
- Laundry bag or basket
- Small basket for carrying personal bathroom supplies
- See a full packing list
- Hot Plate
- Microwave oven
- Toaster/toaster oven
- Air conditioner (small portable evaporative coolers okay)
- Halogen floor lamp
- Extension cords
- Candles and oil lamps
- Duct tape
- Pets (fish are OK)
- Chairs, desks or beds
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or call (805) 565-6056.