Residence Life 2021-2022 Check-In Process!
Check-In Process and Returning to Campus
The Residence Life Team looks forward to welcoming all their student back! Move-ins this semester are between Saturday, August 28th, and Sunday, August 29th.
Once you have arrived on campus, please do the following:
- Please provide COVID vaccination documentation or proof of a negative COVID test upon arrival to campus. Please direct questions to Institutional Resilience.
- Please visit the check-in table to receive the hard copy of the Room Condition Inventory Sheet or RCI. Once this is complete, return it to the table to receive your key. Please be as thorough as possible to avoid being fined later in the year.
- Please be aware of the Westmont Covenant During COVID-19.
Before completing your check-in at your residence hall, you must first complete an on-campus COVID-19 test or provide proof of vaccination. Documentation should be provided through a link from Jason Tavarez. Masks must be worn in all indoor locations.
New Student Check-In Times
New student move-in is on Thursday, August 26th.
First Years Students
8:00am - 8:30am A - Da
8:30am - 9:00am De - I
9:00am - 9:30am J - M
9:30am - 10:00am N - R
10:00am - 10:30am S - V
10:30am - 11:00am W - Z
8:00am - 9:00am A - M
9:00am - 10:00am N - Z
Please try to arrive on campus as close to the beginning of your move-in window as possible. When you arrive on campus, use the main campus entrance on La Paz Road. You will pass by the lower campus entrance and be greeted at the main entrance. Follow the signs to your assigned residence hall. A team of student volunteers will warmly welcome you and help carry your belongings to your room. Please ensure ALL items are clearly labeled with your name and room number. The driver will be asked to stay with the vehicle and move the vehicle to lower campus as soon as the car has been unloaded in order to ensure ample parking for all new students as they arrive. After move-in, you will check in for Orientation at the Welcome Tent on Kerrwood Lawn to receive important information and have your student ID card photo taken.
For more information, see the Orientation Move-in page
Check-In Sat (28th) 10-2pm, 7-9pm | Sun (29th) 7-9pm
Go to the Check-In table established by your Residence Life Hall Staff.
- In order to receive your key, the Res Life staff must see evidence that you have completed an RCI for your room.
- Before completing check-in at your residence hall, you must provide COVID vaccination documentation or proof of a negative COVID test upon arrival to campus.
- Once you have completed this, head to the check-in table at your residence hall to complete the check-in process.
For questions regarding check-in, please contact your Resident Director.
For general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Bring
The following lists will give you some guidance as you prepare for residence hall living at Westmont. If you have any questions, please contact the Housing Office at x6036.
|Things to Pack||Kitchen Usage||Expectations to be Aware Of|
For kitchen usage you should bring your own: