Office of the Registrar Employee/Public Registration

Non-Matriculate Student Registration

To officially become a non-matriculated student at Westmont College you must complete the application below and turn it in to Westmont's Student Records Office. To register for courses in Fall or Spring you may pick up an Add/Drop slip from the Student Records Office and obtain the instructor's signature during the first week of the semester. Once you have a signed Add/Drop slip you may turn the form into the Student Records Office and submit your payment to the Business Office. 

If you have any questions, please contact the Student Records Office at 805-565-6060 or via email at