Office of the Registrar Registration Procedures
2. Check for Registration Holds on WebAdvisor
- Registration holds must be cleared before you will be allowed to register. Check periodically as your registration time approaches to ensure that you are cleared.
3. Your registration date and time may be found on WebAdvisor under "My Registration Time."
4. Do some initial schedule planning before you see your academic advisor. Plan for alternatives.
- As you select courses, check to make sure you have satisfied any applicable prerequisites. In WebAdvisor Search for Sections you can click on the course title to view course prerequisites.
- If you are considering attending Mayterm, you may also want to review the Mayterm course schedule on WebAdvisor before you select your courses.
5. Meet with your advisor.
- You must be cleared on WebAdvisor by your academic advisor before you will be allowed to register.
6. Register online
- Login to WebAdvisor at your assigned time or any time after your time until the published deadline.
- If your registration time conflicts with a class or lab you are enrolled in, you may register any time after your scheduled registration time. Do not skip your class to register!
- You must register for at least 12 units to be considered a full-time student.
7. View your Class Schedule on WebAdvisor to confirm your registration
8. Faculty overrides
If a class is closed, a course requires instructor's consent, or you haven't met the prerequisite but would like to add the class, you must go to the instructor to be added to the class
For Visual Guides, click below:
- Detailed Instructions to Registration Procedures above
- Using WebAdvisor to Select and Register for Classes
To view our Registration Troubleshoot Guide, CLICK HERE.